Google Apps for Education
Missouri S&T has Google Apps for Higher Education. Faculty, staff and students are invited to activate their @mst.edu GoogleApps account but only students have the Gmail functionality available.
See Google Apps official site for a complete list of applications available through the Google suite.
Set Up Google Apps Account
- Click Get Me Started
- Synchronize your University password with Google Apps
- Stop after synchronizing your password unless you wish to activate your Gmail account.
- Log in to your account at myhome.mst.edu
Set Up Student Gmail Account
Students have the option of using Gmail once their Office 365 email is set up. Gmail is not available for faculty and staff at this time.
- See also: Student Email
University Records and Information Handling
Any content created or stored in the Missouri S&T domain of Google Apps for Education must:
- Comply with FERPA regulations regarding the handling of student information
- Follow the University of Missouri System records and retention policy , as this content may be considered a university record