Information Technology (IT) at Missouri S&T provides innovative, cost-effective IT services, solutions, and support to faculty, staff, and students to enhance the academic, research, and administrative goals of the University.
Information Technology desires to be a strategic partner with all campus constituents to manage technology innovation, advancing the academic experience, enhancing scholarly research, and supporting the administration.
- We value our employees as vital resources.
- We maintain a high degree of integrity and ethics.
- We foster open communication.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- We promote service excellence.
- We encourage teamwork and mutual respect.
- We clearly define guidelines, policies, procedures, and standards.
- We use resources effectively.