MST Network Access
To connect to the MST network, we require that your operating system and anti-virus is up to date. Instructions on how to manually update your operating system can be found at:
Complete the following steps to access the MST network:
- First, click the Network icon on the far right-hand side of your taskbar.
- When the available networks window opens, select the network named “MST” and click Connect. Go ahead and sign in with your S&T username and password.
- After connecting to “MST”, open Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer and you will be redirected to the page that will ask you to install the Policy Key.
- Download the Policy Key to proceed with the next step.
- Note: If you choose not to accept the policy, you will not be granted network access.
- After accepting the policy, you will be prompted to Run the “ServiceInstaller.exe”. (Some browsers may require you Save or Keep the file before running.)
- Next, click the Install button on the Policy Key Setup prompt. A confirmation message will pop up informing you the Policy Key has been installed.
- Click OK and you have successfully connected to the S&T Wireless Network.
Note: Sometimes this process needs to be repeated once more in order for it to actually take effect.