MST Network Access
Complete the following steps to access the MST network:
- First, click the Network icon on the far right-hand side of your taskbar. When the available networks window opens, select the network named “MST” and click Connect.
- Open Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer after connecting to “MST”, and you will be redirected to the page that will ask you to install the Policy Key.
- Download the Policy Key to proceed with the next step. Note: If you choose not to accept the policy, you will not be granted network access.
- After accepting the policy, you will be prompted to Run the “ServiceInstaller.exe”. (Some browsers may require you Save or Keep the file before running.)
- Next, click the Install button on the Policy Key Setup prompt. A confirmation message will pop up informing you the Policy Key has been installed. Click OK and you have successfully connected to the S&T Wireless Network.
Note: Sometimes this process needs to be repeated once more in order for it to actually take effect.