Single Sign-On Username
The single sign-on (SSO) Username provides access to university computer resources including:
- Login to Computer Learning Center (CLC) machines
- Help Desk Ticket
- VPN connections
- Secure File Transfer Protocol access
- Joe'SS (registering for classes, paying university bills, etc.)
- Login to the Canvas Learning Management System
- Other Missouri S&T resources that require authentication such as secure web pages
Because an SSO Username and password will allow access to all of these resources, IT mandates that all customers create a strong password.
For security, your Username contains random letters and/or numbers and cannot be changed to a user friendly word or name. You can create a user friendly email alias.
If you're having trouble with your computer account or have forgotten your password, contact the IT Help Desk at (573) 341-4357.