Password Management Tools
Missouri S&T has updated their password management system to a more secure system. This new system uses two-factor authentication to verify your identity. Below are links to these tools. For detailed instructions on how to use these tools, visit Secure Authentication Instructions.
New User Registration
I do not have a password and want to register my account in the University's password management tools. I also have not used this site before.
I don't know my password or my password expired and need to reset it.
I am able to log into Missouri S&T websites, but not Google.
Keep in mind that once you change this password, you will need to use the new password for any of the following services:
- Secure Shell (SSH) logins to campus Unix/Linux machines
- Logins for Windows computers on campus
- Wireless network access on campus
- Secure File Transfer Protocol programs
- The UMSystem MIS web tools
- The Help Desk Ticket System
- Other UM/Missouri S&T resources that require you to authenicate
A resource account is an account with or without a mailbox which is not necessarily tied to an individual, but to a group of people or for a specific function, such as to a particular resource for scheduling purposes. Resource accounts may have calendar information shared, or have delegate access assigned to users.
- Overview: Resource Accounts